Join the Atlas Insurance team.
Are you interested in growing your insurance career?
We are currently looking for a highly motivated insurance professional to join our Commercial Lines team as an Account Manager / Account Executive.
Commercial Lines Account Manager
Commercial · Sarasota, Florida
Are you interested in growing your insurance career? Do you have a strong desire to help others protect their future? Do you possess an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to grow the business and your earning potential?
Atlas Insurance Agency is a well-respected and long-established independent insurance agency located in Sarasota, Florida. We are currently looking for a highly motivated insurance professional to join our Commercial Lines team as an Account Manager / Account Executive. The successful candidate will join an experienced team of professionals who are committed to providing world class service to our clients each and every day.
Help guide and support our customer’s needs and provide them with innovative solutions while servicing accounts and developing an efficient, profitable Commercial Lines Department.
- Manage and service an assigned book of commercial business.
- Account servicing including but not limited to; preparing applications for new and renewal business, marketing of renewals and new business, claims assistance, request and review company produced endorsements for accuracy, invoicing, prepare proposals, follow up on open items/diaries
- Review all applications, renewal requests, and endorsements for compliance with underwriting authority and guidelines.
- Handle service items including policy changes, certificates of insurance, billing, etc
- Builds and maintains the highest degree of relationships between customer, producer, agency and company personnel
- Communicates and delivers the “Atlas Way” even to the most challenging client
- Perform data entry functions in agency management system and/or specific rating and underwriting system
- Participate in seminars and classes for skill and knowledge development.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned by the Commercial Lines Manager.
- 2-20 license Required
- 5+ years experience with agency or industry
- Office experience including MS Office
- Industry Designation and on-going education is a plus.
- Must have strong communication, organization and time management skills and be self-motivated.
****Due to COVID-19 this position is currently working a hybrid remote/in-office schedule. Post pandemic this role would offer a remote component as well, TBD.
Atlas professionals enjoy a strong compensation package including salary, commission and bonus opportunities that are competitive with the industry. In addition, the agency offers employee fully paid medical, dental, vision and disability benefits as well as life and long-term care insurance. Employees also have the opportunity to participate in a robust 401k plan.
Request an Insurance Quote
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Get a Quote
It only takes a minute to get started.
- Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
- Go over your options with an agent.
- Get the coverage you need.