We at Atlas Insurance are open and ready to serve you. Please know that if you have suffered a loss to your insured property we are here for you. The following information will be helpful as you take inventory of any damages from Hurricane Idalia:
- Most importantly, remain safe and do not take any unnecessary risks
- Have policy number(s) available
- Make note of the time & date of the incident and assess damages
- Report claims as soon as safely possible using one of the methods listed below
- Take photos of any damage before any temporary repairs are undertaken and later provide them to the claims adjuster
- Make temporary repairs as necessary to protect your property from additional loss and keep detailed receipts
- Obtain written estimates from only licensed and insured contractors for permanent repairs, which include details of the scope and cost of the work. Provide the estimates to the claims adjuster
- Do not sign any contracts or documents for any permanent repairs or begin work without first communicating with the claims adjuster. Be especially wary of the “Assignment of Benefits” forms that many contractors and restoration companies use.
Atlas Insurance is staffed and ready to serve you. Below are the different ways you can get into contact with us.
To report a claim
- Atlas 24/7 toll-free claims line -1-866-298-8283
- Atlas Insurance Local Direct – 941-366-8424
- Atlas Insurance Local Fax – 941-552-4099 or 941-951-7557
- www.atlasinsuranceagency.com under “Client Login”.
Direct to the Insurance Company:
- Refer to your policy documents for claims reporting instructions via phone or online.
In person at our Sarasota location:
- 7120 Beneva Rd. Sarasota, FL 34238
Thank you for your trust, and please remember to be safe.
Sincerely, Atlas Insurance